Have you ever gotten a sneaking suspicion that your car insurance company isn’t telling you everything? Like… you’re paying all this money every year for something you barely use (or think about, for that matter) and when you try to research it further, it becomes confusing AF to figure out?
Here at Metromile, that confusing feeling is the last thing we want our customers to feel. We work hard every day to provide transparency in an industry where there usually is none – the car insurance industry.
Whether you’re a current Metromile customer or thinking about making the switch, we want you to know that we value and respect you. We know that finances play an integral role in deciding which car insurance is right for you, so shall we count the ways in which Metromile is working to save you money?
7 Ways Metromile is Working to Save You Money
- 1. You only pay for what you use. First and foremost, Metromile’s entire payment structure is based on only what our customers use. The less our customers drive, the more they save every month. That’s a win-win if we do say so ourselves!
2. You save based on how much you drive, not how you drive. Many other insurance companies will base your premiums on the quality of your driving; brake too hard one too many times and your bill goes up. Not at Metromile. Your bill is solely based on how many miles you drive during any given month and has nothing to do with your driving habits – we promise!
3. Road trip for less! Just because you have pay-per-mile insurance with Metromile doesn’t mean that you can’t take a road trip every once in a while! Metromile caps your daily mileage at 250 miles (150/day in New Jersey), so you can cruise the open road without fear of racking up a giant bill.
4. Pay less for the same great coverage. We know that having the right amount of car insurance coverage is important, which is why we have the same great coverage options, such as collision, comprehensive, uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, etc. without paying exorbitant premiums like other car insurance companies.
5. Get access to amazing tools through the Metromile app. Through Metromile’s app, our customers have unlimited access to unique tools such as street cleaning reminders and vehicle diagnostics. Our app will save you money on parking tickets and trips to the mechanic ten times over! It’s just another perk we give our customers – you’re welcome.
6. We offer a multi-car discount. Got one car to insure? Great. More than one? Even better. Grab a free quote today and see how much you could be saving if you switch to Metromile! On average, our low-mileage customers save $611 per year. If you have multiple vehicles to insure, you could be saving even more!
7. Zero cancellation fees. Try out Metromile risk-free. If you decide that we aren’t the right fit for your lifestyle, you can cancel or switch with zero fees. We truly value our customers and want every person to feel that Metromile is a great fit for them. Don’t worry, we’ll be here when you decide to come back.
When you make the switch to Metromile, you truly have nothing to lose and everything to gain – including a trusted partner. Let us help make your car insurance one less thing you have to worry about. Grab a free quote today and see how much you could be saving by making the switch! See you on the roads.
Julianne Cronin is a Bay Area freelance writer, content creator, and founder/editor of the women’s lifestyle site, The Wink. You can find her working on her capsule wardrobe, collecting cacti, and trying out the latest beauty products on Instagram